Our backbone network consists of two main Data Centers and more than 300 Point of Presences (POP) strategically located at key places in the city and throughout the country to economically connect your HQ and/or branch offices via a high-speed, dedicated circuit or Metro Ethernet.
State-of-the-art Data Center and DRS
We have set up two main Data Centers in the city - one act as DC and the Other as DRS with all Telco-grade equipment and modern facilities. The features of this state-of-the-art Data Centers are given below…
- Telco grade network equipments including Cisco 9000 series of Aggregation Services Router and Cisco 7200 series of VXRs.
- Top-of-the-line UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) systems for protection against power spikes and outages, making sure your service will be available all the time.
- Multiple and redundant diesel generators to supply robust power for increased system reliability.
- Dedicated humidification system for stabilizing humidity levels in the DC creating optimal hardware operating conditions all the time.
- Advanced temperature control system in place for running a cool and healthy datacenter environment.
- 24x7-monitored network with Proactive Network Management System (NMS).
- Equipped with a team of qualified network engineers having years of experience in Networking & Internet.
Top-of-the-line Point of Presences (POP)
We have set up more than 300 Point of Presences (POP) all over the country to connect your from anywhere in Bangladesh. Our POPs are fully load shared, redundant and ring-like protected to ensure high network availability. Our POPs are running with the following facilities…
- Top-of-line network equipments to ensure optimum performance.
- Redundant Fiber Optic or E1/IP backbone from own/Telco/NTTN provider to maintain load sharing and auto redundancy of network.
- Wireless radio link backhaul in major POPs to ensure maximum availability and resiliency of network.
- Advanced UPS systems for protection against power spikes and outages ensuring high availability of service.
- In major POPs redundant diesel generators to supply robust power for increased system reliability.