Simplify your IT. Solve your business challenges. Gain the agility and scalability to support your organization’s long-term strategy using BRACNet Data Center Services :
• Server co-location space: Raised floor room equipped with server cabinets, network switches, network connections, and power distribution equipment.
• Internet & Data connectivity.
• IT facilities to support system administrators in setting up and supporting systems.
• Systems monitoring and notification at the customer's request.
• Physical security and restricted access.
• Information security in accordance with National standard.
• Electrical and mechanical infrastructure designed and built to be concurrently maintainable: engineered for zero downtime.
• Management of climate control, fire suppression, and power systems.
The raised floor space in the Data Center provides an environmentally controlled facility for housing servers and related IT equipment including:
• Server cabinets.
• Top-of-rack switches for redundant connections to the customers network.
• Power strips and power distribution equipment for redundant connections to power supply.
• Patch cables for connecting servers to top-of-rack switches.
BRACNet staff determines server locations based on power and cooling management and customer business needs.